Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Love.

Round and round whirling around in KLCC and this crossed my mind.

Thought a little about this. About the possibility of a relationship in the near future and all the packages that comes along with it. But there's where the thought stop and died out.

I don't think I"m ready. I don't think I'm even near the lower range of readiness.


I'm not ready for the tears that I will surely cause.

I'm not ready to hold and make a promise cause I know I'll break it eventually.

I'm not ready to give a shoulder to cry on as at times, I'm just insensitive.

I'm not ready to see so much sacrifice done for me and me just being unable to recipocrate.

I'm not ready to be a responsible person who can be there all the time.

I'm not ready to sing the love songs that I've prepared.

I'm not ready to even say "I love you".

I'm just not ready.



There's just so much things out there for me to explore. And right now, this is just to distant. Maybe it's just hard to be a human once you've felt that you don't deserve so much of thegood and happy things that people so willing to do for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home