Monday, March 07, 2005

Turning... again.

I've started quite number of blogs for the past year. I guess it have as much to do with the everchanging different phase of life that i'm going through for the past year.

Every blog represent the feeling that I experiencing at that time. It had a mix of emotional outpour that I would rather it be kept private. I've been finding it hard word a positive blog due to all its past content. So it's a time to let go the other blogs as another phase of my life come to an end.

It will stay though, in the internet, which is forever, constantly there to remind me of what i had gone through, and for the future, something for me to look back and fondly remember what was me.

So here's a carrot juice toast to another new blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home