Monday, May 01, 2006

Time

It passes so fast that you hardly notice it. But it's there.

Just a fews year back ago, everyone was this fresh faced person. Unaffected by hustle of the outside world. Just carefree and innocent. It was much more easier to laugh as a person still untainted by life's commitment then.

When someone settles down for good, it suddenly dawned to you that the memories that still runs through your head every now and then, as vivid as it was yesterday, is going to be just another memory consigned for tomorrow.

Suddenly, it became obvious to you. You've grown. Everyone has.

The progress of time.


I've never really gotten to express my appreciation to a certain group of people who've touched me in many ways that I would've never known.

To this group of special people, whom after a brief acquaintance of ten days, afforded me a lifetime of their incomparable friendship.











Thank you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home