Monday, July 02, 2007

In the event of....

When I was sitting down on my hospital bed looking at this old man, who:

1. Has a fully functional mind
2. Knows what he wants
3. But is unable to talk due to some previously botched brain operation.
4. Thus only able to make grunt like sound.


It occurs to me that I'll have to write this down somewhere, sort of like a will kind of thing. I MUST! or else I'll stand to live my life regretting not fully typing out the instructions and can only grunt non-understandable words to people all around me.

So here goes:

In the event that my speech is to be impaired and I'm only left with winking my eyes as a mode of communication with my beloved friends on my bed.

You may visit me with the following items:

1. KFC snack plate no. 3 (the one with 2 piece of chicken, 1 coleslaw, 1 mash potato and a bread)

You must do the following:
1. Don't need to ask or prod me. First cut the bread into half, put in the mash potato. Feed me.
2. Finish feeding me the mash potato.
3. Now start on the chicken with the Thai chili sauce. Remember only chicken from now on. (And none of the bullshit about the skin being unhealthy. That is the best part. Feed it to me)
4. Once chicken is done, feed me coleslaw.
5. Let me have a slight sip of the Pepsi then.
6. Ta-da. All done. I'm a simple man to please after all.

So now remember. In the event of above.... the only thing that I'll ever ask for.

1 Comments:

Blogger azzad said...

oh masa kau tak boleh bergerak ialah masa yg sesuai mau geletek kaki dan perut mu.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home