Tuesday, January 24, 2006

One afternoon of stupidity

One afternoon, I was stuck in a traffic jam leading to a roundabout. For 30 minutes. After that long of a wait, I decided to do my customary stunt to escape the jam(hint: something not so legal).

I began to walk to work after parking my car. And at the same time, I was curious. What could have happened at that roundabout?!? Should be some kickass accident. I was so sure about it.

Imagine my dismay when I approached the roundabout and had a good look around it, only to discover that there is no jam, no Japanese Prime Minister dancing a Yatta or a troupe of Miss Malaysia during naked squat on the roundabout.

It was as illustrated at the picture below.

It was what people would term as pure stupidity. Exit was smooth flowing. The thing that was stopping anything from moving was the collective stupidity of everyone who decided at the same time to be inconsiderate and don't give any space to anyone to go their way. Thus, traffic stops and builds up 58km long.

I told you all along that I was living in a world of idiots.

1 Comments:

Blogger azzad said...

Your illustration possesses such originality & the colour transcends the blog's unique color scheme & theme. Scheme & theme now that rhymes! Emperor Ngiam, aku lah peminatmu nombor 8!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home