Monday, August 08, 2005

Bonzy Ronzy

Ladyyyyyyysssss and Gentlemen!

Lift your right hand. And lift your left hand too. Lift it high.

And give me a BIG clap!

Cause after a whole day of jumping around like a monkey, breathing like a freaking female baboon in heat, getting my hand slashed around, holding a long pole as if I'm having a permenant erection disorder....


















I GOT A BRONZE MEDAL!!!!!

A little anticlimatic right?!? all the stupid troubling shit just for this BRONZE MEDAL!!!!! But wait, there's more. There's a new discovery. A new mind blowing theorem that will make you exclaim "Oh.... My life will never be the same anymore!!". Don't believe me? Ahhh, I know about you scepticals guys out there, just wearing your spectacles and making spastic comments.
Well, after reading this, your spectacles will never be the same anymore.









Now if you always have this impression that long brutal will eventually lead you to the land of the utopia where you can reap your fruits of labor, you ARE WRONG!

Why?!? I'm the living proof. Long tortureous 2 month training for weapon category only to end up 5th (out of 9th). But one easy last minute, last day training for team pattern to get a BRONZE. Now, you can figure out the moral of this story.... so, shoo.... throw off that shackle that's stopping you from enjoying yourselve, and apply NGIAM FORMULA (as written above) for that instant success cum unnumerable chilling out time.

Life changing right? Well, I just know that you're having that warm feeling right now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home