Monday, August 08, 2005

Just Ngiam

It occur to me that one day, inevitably someone I know might stumble across this blog. Knowing them knowing me, it won't be hard for them to pinpoint the exact NGIAM that owns this blog.

Or, knowing my special ability to suddenly laspe into a coma and splutter everything about my blog.

I've decided to write something sort of like a disclaimer.

So what exactly does this blog means to me? It's a place where I get to release all these awesome mind blogging all world conquering thoughts that's bursting to come out.... Well, not like that. It's a place where I can exhale. It's where I discharge all the thoughts that touch me so strongly. To dissipate all my sense of being wronged. Mostly to huff and puff every little thing that my mind just can't leave alone.

To quote someone quite popular in this blogsphere, "It's like an emotional therapy."

And yeah, this is my outlet.

I've moved and changed my blog before this. I might move some of the archive that means deeply to me over here. But I'll see. I've been searching around for an identity for these bloggy things. Coming out with this and that pseudo-identity until finally, I've decided to just be me. Just ngiam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home