Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Possessed



I swear, it was as if a bulb just lighted up in my brain at the particular moment when I detected the fatal flaw. It's as if there's this inner part of me that I've never known of before. Suddenly I feel as if that someone else is controlling me. I tried to stop my fingers from moving, but... I even tried shouting for help, but I could only make a soft hoarse cry.

Every now and then, my left hand would swing in a uncontrollable clockwise manner, aiming for my nose. I put all my strength into controlling my left hand to prevent it from desecrating my nose hole and before I knew it, the typing stopped and I suddenly gain control of my whole bodily function. Whatever it type, it was even more eery as it very much sounds like... me.

Whatever the spirit have been trying to communicate to the world, I've pasted here. So that everyone can give me an insight on the very least, why would of all the person in the world, I was chosen to be the one to send this mind boggling message to the whole world.

















The message that was left through me on someone's Friendster profile:

About Me:quirky cute ;).... I would like to think myself as an american bald vulture. I'm always flying on the sky on the lookout for rotting victims in which i'll swoop down and ravage em.
I have this deep ambition to be Malaysia's most popular pirated VCD seller. However due to certain constraints, I have not been able to fulfill my wishes. But to all my fans out there(if you really is out there, even only one of you, i hope you are gay cause i have a boyfriend already. nyek nyek) you should not be worried of not meeting me cause i've quit my work recently and bought a powerfully super duperly modified ah beng Van that is meant to outrace even the fastest custom's officers car. With this van, i can fulfill 2 of my ambition at once. In case you've never heard of such proverb, it is called killing two birdies with one stone. And yeah, back to the story, first of all, i can fulfill my wish to be the ultimate pirated VCD seller where I can travel in a short time to various destination in Johore. Secondly, I can act in my own self directed movie called, Initial Jess where my van will race across the length of Danga Bay being chased by a troupe of police car(that just can't chase up with my van). All the scenes will be film only ONCE and live at the filming location. I'm not allowed to tell you the scene after this but i can reliably divulge that there will be a scene where my van will ride the top of City Square roof ala "Batman Begins" and then to attempt a jump across Tebrau Straits into Singapore. Well, folks that is all on my upcoming trilogy of movies with the main theme of "I Love Ah Lian". Now if i could only obtain my driving license in time for my kickass van.

Who I Want to Meet:Personally, i've found forest monkeys interesting companions to communicate with. They have an interesting social life that involve blatant shouting and screaming, chest thumping, humping, and hair grooming. If you still can't get my drift, I will now directly point out that I find people who shout unintelligible words quite a turn on. Thumping your chest is a sign of masculinity. But of course when I say thumping, i really mean thumping that will generate great sound. Not the ah kua one's that sounds like the clash of your mothers frying pan. humping, enough said. Grooming is a very rousing action. In fact, I have my boyfriend grooming me two three times a week. It is surely an act that i will recommend for everyone to try with. (p.s., the hair that was taken off during grooming session is usually superglued onto my boyfriends backend. seeing is believing, pls help youselve)




Well, yeah. Most of you guessed right. It was me all along. With an unidentified accomplice to muddle the mud a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home