Saturday, November 19, 2005

The Lull Before The Storm

I've been quiet lately. And I guess for those who knows me quiet well, it's like a lull before the coming storm.

So here. The Storm. Lap it up then.

Something that I've promised someone for a very long time.
























In case any of you is still scratching your head over the purpose of a picture of someone stepping onto a red ninja's head, pls move your MOUSE cursor over picture to get a much clearer picture. clicking the mouse at the picture will give the CLEAREST picture.







Yeps. True to my promise. I've embark on an effort to do a free promo for our friend who had promised a charity show a while ago. To give an even bigger value to the promotion, I've decided to design the promo poster in the form of a DVD cover. This is just like killing two birds with one stone. In one way, it's a great publicity tool, another, a already prepared DVD cover for commercialization purpose by our very own VCD pirateers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home