Saturday, November 12, 2005

Scums and scrounge

What I find so scumful about some peoples are their ability to accept responsibility in a very spectacular fashion only to later, pass the buck to... me.

As an example:

AA :Hey, need your help on fixing the microwave. Mind helping me out?

Ngiam: I can't. I'm terribly tired. Don't think I'm up to it at the end of the day.

Scum: Hey, no problem. I can help you with it! After all, we're friends. yadda yadda (and everything else on how friends should be in times of need)

At the end of the day,

Scum: Eh, sorry mate. Can't help you. Me myself is overloaded with stuffs to do too. And I'll be tired after the completion of the said stuffs.

AA: Then I how?

*stares at Ngiam*

Ngiam: *mutters under breath* You piece of useless pile of shit.


Yeah, thanks to all the people out there who can't figure out their own abilities and like to play the part as if they are some kind of hero saving some damsel in distress, only to absolve themselves of all the responsibility when the time comes and pass all the shit to the one who realistically knows his limit.

Scums and scrounge. They are more than shit in my life. If I have some time, I'll buy 1636. When I strike it rich, I'll get a huge waste water treatment plant to treat these shit that've been plaguing my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home